Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Suzuki DR650SE
Stock Image: Solid Black
The 2019 Suzuki DR650S is quite possibly the best all-around, dual-purpose motorcycle available today. Every DR650S is quality built by Suzuki and features a reliable, 644cc, oil-cooled, four-stroke, single engine carried in a strong steel, semi-double cradle frame. The telescopic fork and link-style rear suspension can tackle tough trails or urban roads. So a variety of riders can enjoy this motorcycle, the seat height can be significantly reduced. Strong aluminum, spoke-style rims carrying tires that can handle the street or dirt are fitted so riders can tackle pavement or trails with ease. With new Solid Black bodywork complete with distinctive red and silver graphics, the DR650S will look good ridden on any surface.
- The compact and powerful, 644cc, SOHC, four-stroke, air- and oil-cooled engine features the Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (SACS). Piston-jet cooling and an engine oil cooler create consistent performance in a variety of conditions.
- The engine is tuned with an emphasis on performance in the low- to mid-rpm range, while a gear-driven balancer shaft minimizes vibration for a comfortable ride.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM)-coated aluminum cylinder is used for durability, light weight, and excellent heat dissipation.
- A convenient electric starter (supplemented with a zero-maintenance automatic decompression system) provides easy, quick starting.
- Digitally-mapped DC-CDI ignition system provides accurate spark timing for efficient combustion.
- Large Mikuni 40mm carburetor provides a smooth intake flow and quick throttle response.
- The stainless steel exhaust system is light and corrosion resistant and is tuned specifically for strong low- and mid-range power.
- Easy-pull, rack-and-pinion activated clutch provides precise operation and feel.
- A smooth-shifting five-speed transmission is complemented by a sealed O-ring drive chain.
- A lightweight, compact, rigid semi-double cradle frame provides agile handling on- and off-road.
- Innovative, height-adjustable* front fork provides smooth and progressive action. Large diameter, thin-walled tubes reduce unsprung weight, while maintaining high rigidity.*Seat and suspension height is adjustable by your Suzuki Dealer, using a Genuine Suzuki Accessory kit.
- A link-type rear suspension with piggyback style, aluminum-body shock absorber provides stable performance. The height adjustable* shock features adjustable spring preload and compression damping to personalize the suspension for rider, load, and terrain.
- Front and rear suspensions provide generous 260mm (10.2-inch) wheel travel for superb performance over rough terrain.
- Aluminum rims with stainless steel spokes are standard and built for durability and strength.
- Lightweight 290mm (11.4-inch) front floating disc brake with two-piston caliper and 240mm (9.4-inch) rear disc brake with two-piston caliper provide reliable stopping power.
- The wheels are fitted with 90/90-21 front and 120/90-17 dual-sport rear tires that offer excellent on- and off-road traction.
- Hollow-type wheel axles and an aluminum, beam-style swingarm reduce unsprung weight.
- A long, comfortable seat, aluminum footpegs, and grab handles allow you to carry a passenger with ease.
- DR650S is powered by a lightweight and compact, low-maintenance battery.
- A fully equipped lighting system comes with a bright 60/55-watt halogen headlight.
- Seat height may be lowered by 40 mm (1.6 inches) using a Genuine Suzuki Accessory kit. The kit includes a shorter side stand to match the chassis height adjustment.
- Further seat height reduction is possible with the fitment of the Suzuki Accessory low-profile seat.*Seat and suspension height is adjustable by your Suzuki Dealer, using a Genuine Suzuki Accessory kit.
- Other Genuine Suzuki Accessories include a cargo rack and skid plate, and a selection of Suzuki apparel is available.
- 12-month limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits are available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
- Engine: 644cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled, single cylinder, SOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 100.0 mm x 82.0 mm (3.93 in x 3.23 in)
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Fuel System: Mikuni BST40, single carburetor
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Clutch: Wet multi-plate
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Chain, DID525V9, 110 links
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake, single floating rotor
- Brakes Rear: Disc brake, single rotor
- Tires Front: 90/90-21 M/C 54S, tube type
- Tires Rear: 120/90-17 M/C 64S, tube type
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 13.0 L (3.4 US gal.), 12.0 L (3.2 US gal.) CA model
- Color: Solid Black
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (CDI)
- Spark Plug: NGK DR8EA or DENSO X24ESR-U
- Headlight: 12V 60/55W (H4)
- Tail Light: 12V 21/5W
- Overall Length: 2255 mm (88.8 in.)
- Overall Width: 865 mm (34.1 in.)
- Overall Height: 1195 mm (47.0 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1490 mm (58.7 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 265 mm (10.4 in.)
- Seat Height: 885 mm (34.8 in) With optional lowering kit: 845 mm (33.2 in.)
- Curb Weight: 166 kg (366 lb.)
- Warranty: 12-month unlimited mileage limited warranty.*
- Extensions: *Longer coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, single cylinder, SOHC
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.93 in. x 3.23 in. (100.0 mm x 82.0 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Mikuni BST40, single carburetor
- Electronic ignition (CDI)
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Chain, DID525V9, 110 links
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake, single floating rotor
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brake, single rotor
- Front Tire
- 90/90-21 M/C 54S, tube type
- Rear Tire
- 120/90-17 M/C 64S, tube type
- 58.7 in. (1490 mm)
- Seat Height
- 33.2 in. (885 mm); With optional lowering kit: 34.8 in. (845 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.4 US gal. (13.0 L)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 366 lb. (166 kg)
- Solid Black
- 12-month unlimited mileage limited warranty.