Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Husqvarna LC221
Handle any mowing conditions with this all-wheel-drive mower. The Husqvarna LC221A features an exclusive system that automatically shifts between two and four wheels and locks the front and rear differentials— no buttons or levers needed. You'll enjoy full traction and superior performance on all types of turf, and damage to the grass will be greatly reduced thanks to the improved control. A hi-tunnel deck helps you get the job done. Choose between bagging, mulch and rear discharge with an efficient AWD mower.
- All-wheel drive: This exclusive and industry leading AWD system automatically shifts between 2- and 4-wheel drive and locks the front and rear differentials. No buttons or levers needed. The result is full traction and superiour performance in all turf conditions, on pavements and off road. The system also make sure turf damage is minimal.
- Soft grip: Soft grip handle for comfortable use
- Straight bag through bail drive handle: The uninterrupted space between the handles makes bag removal easy.
- Water hose connection: Facilitates cleaning of the cutting deck. Attach the hose, turn on the water and start the engine and you will get a cleaner deck. For optimum results, clean the mower directly after use.
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name: W-26 EXI
- Cylinder displacement: 9.95 cu.inch
- Engine lubrication type: Splash
- Engine cooling: Air
- Cutting methods: 3-in-1 plus two-sided trimming
- Cutting width: 21 in
- Cutting height adjustment: Four-point
- Cutting height, max (approximate): 4 in
- Cutting height, min (approximate): 1 in
- Drive wheels: All four
- Drive system: All-wheel drive
- Speed forward min: 0 mph
- Collector type: Fabric with dust blocker
- Collection Volume: 2.3 cu.feet
- Handle type: Straight Handle (Bag Through)
- Handle height adjustment: Yes
- Soft grip: Yes
- Blade brake clutch (BBC): No
- Throttle control: No
- Wheel size, Front: 8 in
- Wheel size, Rear: 8 in
- Weight: 75.4 lbs
- Wheelbase: 22.25 in
- Cutting deck material: Steel
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type
- W-26 EXI
- 9.95 cu.in.
- All-wheel drive
- Wheel Size
- 8 in.
- Deck Size
- 21 in.
- Discharge Type
- 3-in-1 plus two-sided trimming