Inventory Unit Detail
2018 Husqvarna ST327P
Husqvarna ST327 has been developed for landowners who need an ergonomic, high-capacity, robust and durable snow thrower that comfortably clears large areas. It has been designed for frequent use in all snow conditions, 15-60 cm. The two-stage system, friction drive, power steering, high capacity belt system and extra large tyres ensure easy operation. Throughout, it has heavy-duty components for maximum durability in all conditions, such as its robust auger housing with tie strap auger support, cast iron auger gear box, and cast iron impeller. Features loop handle, heated handle grips, LED headlight, electric starter and industry exclusive hight adjustable handle for comfortable work in all weather conditions.
- Two-stage system: Snow is fed into the housing by an auger screw and then discharged through the chute by an impeller fan.
- High capacity belt system: High capacity belt system for extra capability in heavy snow
- Heavy-duty auger housing: The robust and durable auger housing gives sturdy operation, efficient snow clearing and long product lifetime.
- Height adjustable handle: 4 steps height adjustable handle for ergonomic operation.
- Working width: 27 in
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 0.95 gal (US)
- Horsepower: 9.6 hp
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Husqvarna
- Cylinder displacement: 17.76 cu.inch
- Transmission type: Friction Disc
- Transmission steps forward: 6
- Transmission steps reverse: 1
- Horse Power
- 9.6 hp
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 17.76 cu.in.
- 27 in.
- Drive Type
- Friction Disc