Inventory Unit Detail
2016 Arctic Cat 6 XF 141 HC
Clearance: Save $2,000.00 now until 2/28/2022
Anchorage Suzuki Arctic Cat
6 XF 141 HC
- 6000 2-Stroke Engine: This 599cc 2-stroke Dual-Stage Injection (DSI) C-TEC2™ power mill kicks out 125-class horsepower and is the product of a world-class engine assembly plant - ours. The electronic oil pump can accurately meter fuel/oil ratios not only by RPM, but also by altitude, dramatically reducing oil and fuel consumption. Whether you’re riding a ZR an M or a Crossover, the 6000 is one of the most satisfying engines ever to be cradled in the belly of a snowmobile.
- Arctic Drive System with TEAM Clutches: New for 2016, the Arctic Drive System™ incorporates a large TEAM BOSS driven clutch and TEAM drive clutch. By eliminating belt skid, these clutches reduce temperature and transfer more power to the track. In addition to their incredible strength, these clutches are known for their easy and precise tuning.
- Arctic Mountain Front Suspension: Arctic Mountain Suspension (AMS) is all-new for 2016, from its single-post spindles set to a 27-degree caster angle for better sidehilling, to the 2.4-lb. weight savings in the A-arms and 7-in. tapered skis. All that, plus a narrower 40.5-in. stance. FOX FLOAT® 3 shocks cushion aggressive bumps and smooth out even the harshest ruts.
- FLOAT-ACTION Rear Suspension: Unique tri-hub rear axle system is engineered to be very light and very strong. Front-arm Arctic Cat® IFP shocks provide stability, while rear springless FOX FLOAT® 3 air shocks provide a full range of pressure and tuning options while reducing snow buildup weight.
- ProClimb - 7 Skis: The new ProClimb-7 mountain ski is 7-in. at the tip, tapering to 6.5-in. at the center. The wider skis enhance your carving abilities and prevent unintended braking while going downhill. A wider ski damper featuring a longer axle and bolt increases lateral adjustability.
- Narrower 38.5-42.5 Adjustable Ski Stance: For boondocking and riding off trail, the narrower ski stance (adjustable: 38.5-in.-42.5-in.) takes you places you couldn’t go before. Easier for carving, sidehilling, and just easier to handle.
- Push-Button Engine Reverse: The push-button reverse is all about quick, easy activation. This feature reverses the direction of the engine rotation. In addition to being smooth, it’s also a weight-savings feature.
- 12V Outlet: Plug in and power up. Charge your phone or other electronic device while you ride.
- Telescoping with Adjustable Mountain Handlebar: Drop down for the trail. Pull up for the powder. The quick-adjust telescoping steering system allows riders to quickly adjust handlebar height within a 4-in. range, using a simple hand-operated locking collar.
- 5.5" Race-Height Windshield: Because it’s not the same hiding behind a tall windshield as you carve through fresh power.
- 141-in. Power Claw Track with 2.25-in. Lugs: This lightweight, 141-in. single-ply track rips through the deep stuff. Stagger-set, curved-forward paddle towers won’t fold over. The 2.25-in. lug height lets you go deep with confidence.
- Type: 2-stroke
- Displacement: 599cc
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke: 73.8 x 70 mm
- Lubrication: Electronic injection
- Ignition: 3D sequential fire, throttle position sensor
- Fuel Delivery: Dual stage injection
- Exhaust: APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler
- Fuel Capacity: 11.7 gal.
- Minimum Octane: 91
- Front Suspension: Arctic Mountain Suspension (AMS) with sway bar
- Ski Shocks: FOX FLOAT 3
- Front Travel: 9 in.
- Rear Suspension: FLOAT-ACTION Rear Suspension
- Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat Gas IFP
- Rear Track Shock: FOX FLOAT 3
- Rear Travel: 14.5 in.
- Drive Clutch: TEAM Rapid Response
- Driven Clutch: TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Drive System: Arctic Drive System (ADS)
- Brakes: Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Clutch Calibration: 6,000 - 8,000 ft.
- Gearing: 19/50
- Reverse: Push-button Engine
- Overall Length: 131 in.
- Overall Width: 45.5-49.5 in.
- Track Type: Power Claw
- Track Width: 15 in.
- Track Length: 141 in.
- Lug: 2.25 in.
- Pitch: 3.00 in.
- Ski Stance: 38.5-42.5 in. Adjustable
- Ski Type / Width: ProClimb - 7 in.
- Runner Type: Single runner w/carbide
- Type of Gauge: Deluxe Digital
- Speedometer: Digital
- Tachometer: Digital
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel: Digital
- Oil: Indicator Light
- Coolant: Digital/Indicator Light
- Altimeter: Digital
- Hours: Digital
- 12V Outlet: Standard
- Electric Start: Accessory
- Front Bumper: Standard
- Goggle Holder: Accessory
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard
- Headlights: Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Ice Scratchers: Accessory
- Lightweight Brake Disc: Accessory
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Mountain Strap: Standard
- Rear Rack: Accessory
- Rear Storage: Belt Bag
- Seat: Mountain
- Side Panel Wind Deflectors: Accessory
- Sno Pro Brake Lever: Accessory
- Steering: Telescoping with adjustable mountain handlebar
- Tether Switch: Accessory
- Tow Hitch: Accessory
- Tunnel Flare: Accessory
- Visor Plug-ins: Accessory
- Windshield: 5.5" Race-height
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 73.8 x 70 mm
- Engine Cooling
- APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler
- 3D sequential fire, throttle position sensor
- 3-into-1 stainless steel pipe with stainless steel muffler
- Brake Type
- Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Drive Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Response
- Driven Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Front Suspension
- Arctic Mountain Suspension (AMS) with sway bar
- Front Travel
- 9 in.
- Rear Suspension
- FLOAT-ACTION Rear Suspension
- Rear Travel
- 14.5 in.
- Ski Type
- ProClimb - 7 in.
- Ski Stance
- 38.5-42.5 in. Adjustable
- Track Type
- Power Claw
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. x 141 in. x 2.25 in.
- Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.7 gal.
- 5.5 in. Race-height
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Push-button Engine