Inventory Unit Detail
2016 Arctic Cat 6 M 141 SE
Stock Image: Team Arctic Green
Anchorage Suzuki Arctic Cat
6 M 141 SE
- 6000 2-Stroke Engine: This 599cc 2-stroke Dual-Stage Injection (DSI) C-TEC2™ power mill kicks out 125-class horsepower and is the product of a world-class engine assembly plant - ours. The electronic oil pump can accurately meter fuel/oil ratios not only by RPM, but also by altitude, dramatically reducing oil and fuel consumption. Whether you’re riding a ZR an M or a Crossover, the 6000 is one of the most satisfying engines ever to be cradled in the belly of a snowmobile.
- Arctic Drive System with TEAM Clutches: New for 2016, the Arctic Drive System™ incorporates a large TEAM BOSS driven clutch and TEAM drive clutch. By eliminating belt skid, these clutches reduce temperature and transfer more power to the track. In addition to their incredible strength, these clutches are known for their easy and precise tuning.
- Arctic Mountain Front Suspension: Arctic Mountain Suspension (AMS) is all-new for 2016, from its single-post spindles set to a 27-degree caster angle for better sidehilling, to the 2.4-lb. weight savings in the A-arms and 7-in. tapered skis. All that, plus a narrower 36-in. stance. The Arctic Cat® IFP shocks provide excellent control and handling.
- FLOAT-ACTION Rear Suspension: Unique tri-hub rear axle system is engineered to be very light and very strong. The front-arm Arctic Cat® IFP shock and rear-arm Arctic Cat IFP shock provide stability.
- Narrower 35.5-38.5 Adjustable Ski Stance: The narrower ski stance (adjustable: 35.5-in.-38.5-in.) makes it easier to pick your line and own it. It’s easier to carve, easier to initiate a sidehill, easier to navigate through the trees. And it’s never been easier to handle.
- ProClimb - 7 Skis: The new ProClimb-7 mountain ski is 7-in. at the tip, tapering to 6.5-in. at the center. The wider skis enhance your carving abilities and prevent unintended braking while going downhill. A wider ski damper featuring a longer axle and bolt increases lateral adjustability.
- HCR-type Heat Exchanger: The unit is nearly 4 lbs. lighter than the full-length heat exchanger, and it eliminates additional weight by reducing snow buildup. This system has been proven on the HCR for the past three seasons.
- Ice Scratchers: As a part of the heat-exchange system, these ice scratchers are simply invaluable. When there’s minimal snow, just lower the ice scratchers to kick up some snow and ice. This will keep the engine cool to prevent overheating.
- Power Sport Gauge: All the info is at your fingertips. There’s an odometer, trip meter, speedometer, engine hour, clock, fuel level indicator, reverse, optional altimeter and warning lights.
- Mountain Strap: Provides extra leverage when you need it most.
- Underseat Storage: With your Bearcat®, you have plenty of space under the seat to store things you need for the ride, ice fishing expedition or workday.
- Vertical Steering Post, 4.5" Riser with Mountain Handlebar: The 4.5? vertical post delivers a more natural handlebar turning arc for a standing rider who wants to countersteer on steep sidehills.
- Push-Button Engine Reverse: The push-button reverse is all about quick, easy activation. This feature reverses the direction of the engine rotation. In addition to being smooth, it’s also a weight-savings feature.
- 12V Outlet: Plug in and power up. Charge your phone or other electronic device while you ride.
- 5.5" Race-Height Windshield: Because it’s not the same hiding behind a tall windshield as you carve through fresh power.
- 141-in. Power Claw Track with 2.25-in. Lugs: This lightweight, 141-in. single-ply track rips through the deep stuff. Stagger-set, curved-forward paddle towers won’t fold over. The 2.25-in. lug height lets you go deep with confidence.
- Type: 2-stroke
- Displacement: 599cc
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke: 73.8 x 70 mm
- Lubrication: Electronic injection
- Ignition: 3D sequential fire, throttle position sensor
- Fuel Delivery: Dual stage injection
- Exhaust: APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler
- Fuel Capacity: 11.7 gal.
- Minimum Octane: 91
- Front Suspension: Arctic Mountain Suspension (AMS)
- Ski Shocks: Arctic Cat IFP
- Front Travel: 7 in.
- Rear Suspension: FLOAT-ACTION Rear Suspension
- Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat Gas IFP
- Rear Track Shock: Arctic Cat Gas IFP
- Rear Travel: 14.5 in.
- Drive Clutch: TEAM Rapid Response
- Driven Clutch: TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Drive System: Arctic Drive System (ADS)
- Brakes: Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Clutch Calibration: 6,000 - 8,000 ft.
- Gearing: 19/50
- Reverse: Push-button Engine
- Overall Length: 131 in.
- Overall Width: 41.5-45.5 in.
- Track Type: Power Claw
- Track Width: 15 in.
- Track Length: 141 in.
- Lug: 2.25 in.
- Pitch: 3.00 in.
- Ski Stance: 34.5-38.5 in. Adjustable
- Ski Type / Width: ProClimb - 7 in.
- Runner Type: Single runner w/carbide
- Type of Gauge: Deluxe Digital
- Speedometer: Digital
- Tachometer: Digital
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel: Digital
- Oil: Indicator Light
- Coolant: Indicator Light
- Altimeter: Digital
- Hours: Digital
- 12V Outlet: Standard
- Electric Start: Accessory
- Front Bumper: Standard
- Goggle Holder: Accessory
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard
- HCR-type Heat Exchanger: Standard
- Headlights: Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Ice Scratchers: Standard
- Lightweight Brake Disc: Accessory
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Mountain Strap: Standard
- Rear Rack: Accessory
- Rear Storage: Belt Bag
- Seat: Lightweight Mountain
- Side Panel Wind Deflectors: Accessory
- Sno Pro Brake Lever: Accessory
- Steering: Vertical steering post, 4.5" riser mountain handlebar
- Tether Switch: Accessory
- Tow Hitch: Accessory
- Tunnel Flare: Accessory
- Underseat Storage: Standard
- Visor Plug-ins: Accessory
- Windshield: 5.5" Race-height
- Team Arctic Green
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 73.8 x 70 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Dual stage injection
- 3D sequential fire, throttle position sensor
- APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler
- Brake Type
- Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Drive Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Response
- Driven Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Front Suspension
- Arctic Mountain Suspension (AMS); Ski Shocks: Arctic Cat IFP
- Front Travel
- 7 in.
- Rear Suspension
- FLOAT-ACTION Rear Suspension; Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat Gas IFP; Rear Track Shock: Arctic Cat Gas IFP
- Rear Travel
- 14.5 in.
- Ski Type
- ProClimb - 7 in.
- Ski Stance
- 34.5-38.5 in. Adjustable
- Track Type
- Power Claw
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. W x 141 in. L x 2.25 in. H
- Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.7 gal.
- 5.5" Race-height
- Team Arctic Green
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Push-button Engine